For my website:
- www.internaltangent.com Two circles are internally tangent if one is inside the other, and they intersect at exactly one point. Also, tangent is a word about conversations, which is something I hope my site will foster.
- Math Cat — I like the assonance and cats.
- Math Rat — Again, I like the assonance. I like the idea of using an animal, though a rat may be too sewery.
- Pythagoras1 — I like referencing mathematicians who have passed into the public consciousness, but Pythagoras may be a bit too mystical.
- Eratosthenes1 — Eratosthenes is famous for his sieve, which is a great way to find prime numbers.