Internally Tangent Guest Writers
I'm opening up the blog to guest math teachers to share their own best classroom stories and ideas. Once every month, I'll feature a post written by you, the readers, describing something excellent that is happening in your classroom. If you have a project that your students enjoy or a classroom practice that keeps students engaged, please consider sharing it here. If you teach a topic not covered by most curriculums, please consider sharing it here. If you had a realization about working with children, please consider sharing it here.
When submitting, please keep these guidelines in mind.
- Teachers should currently teach either high school or middle school math.
- The post should about a lesson, activity, project, or practice that you employ in your classroom.
- The text should be limited to 500 words or less.
- Writers are encouraged to include pictures and PDF files.
- One guest post each month from September 2014 through May 2015.
- Of the posts received, I will select the best to be featured.
- To be considered as a guest writer for a certain month, posts should be submitted by the tenth of that month.
- Email submissions and files to email@example.com.
To share your work this September, please submit your post by September 10.